Its easy to donate to Pathway Home.
Click the Donate button above to donate by credit card or via Pay Pal.
If you are making a donation in memory of someone, please include the name and address of the family so we may send them a notification that a donation has been made. This can be done through Pay Pal or with the form below.
Or you can make checks payable to:
Pathway Home of the Finger Lakes
PO Box 516
Seneca Falls, NY 13148
Pathway Home has earned a Platinum Seal of Transparency through Guidestar.
You can see more information at https://www.guidestar.org/NonprofitDirectory.aspx
DONATIONS CAN BE MADE NOW THROUGH DONOR ADVISED FUNDS
What is a donor-advised fund? A donor-advised fund (DAF) provides donors with a centralized charitable giving vehicle. It allows philanthropically inclined individuals, families, and corporations to make an irrevocable charitable gift to a public charity that sponsors a DAF program and take an immediate tax deduction. Most sponsoring organizations of DAFs accept cash equivalents, securities, and certain other assets.
How does it work?
– Establish your DAF by making an irrevocable, tax-deductible donation to a public charity that sponsors a DAF program.
– Advise the investment allocation of the donated assets (any investment growth is tax-free).
– Recommend grants to qualified public charities of your choice.
Main advantages of a donor-advised fund
– Simplicity—The DAF sponsor handles all recordkeeping, disbursements, and tax receipts.
– Flexibility—Timing of your tax deduction can be separate from your charitable decision making.
– Tax efficiency—Contributions are tax-deductible, and any investment growth in the DAF is tax-free. It is also easy to donate long-term appreciated securities, eliminating capital gains taxes and allowing you to support several charities from one block of stock.
– Family legacy—A DAF is a powerful way to build or continue a tradition of family philanthropy.
– No start-up costs—There is no cost to establish a donor-advised fund. However, there are often minimum initial charitable contributions to establish the DAF (typically $5,000 or more).*
– No transaction fees—Once approved, 100% of your recommended grant goes to your qualified public charity of choice.*
– Privacy if desired—Donors may choose to remain anonymous to the grant recipient.